Press welding grids, also called Grids or Grizzlies, are produced by electrical resistance welding of round and round and profiled wires
- Application for classifying and screening of coarse aggregates, coal, ores and slags etc.
- Square u. Rectangular meshes with 10-200 mm mesh sizes
- Material: manganese steel u. CrNi steel
- Wire cross-section: round wire RO, profile wires HT u. GZ straight or wavy
- Common combinations are RO / RO, HT / RO, GZ / RO
- Dimensions according to customer requirements
- Fastening by means of welded-on steel sheet rebate, folded wire end folded over, with hooks or clamp screws or terminal strips
A summary of our production options can be found in the table below as a PDF download showing the possible combinations of wire gauge to mesh size, as well as used profile cross sections, the open area and the weight per m².